Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Operations Engineer
at Centura Health
- SC IT INFRASTRUCTURE SVCS
- COR - 6901 Havana
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Cloud Operations Engineer is expected to be an active participant in all Cloud Services Operations activities. This includes but is not limited to incident resolution, alert response, event management, support requests, pro-active maintenance, provisioning and deployment of new systems.
Responsible for implementing defined workflow, escalations, and communications about operational status. Troubleshoots incident tickets with staff and customers to maintain satisfaction levels. Implements policies and procedures as defined by the team lead. Acts as a project resources and assists with project communications.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 5 years of experience within their area of technical responsibilities, in conjunction with project management, mostly within large enterprise environments.
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure platforms, infrastructure management tools, virtualization and virtualization management (VMWare vCenter), NetApp storage, alerting and event management systems, and automation tools.
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions, develop solutions, and respond accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field required (Equivalent work experience be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- HS Diploma/GED, required
- Microsoft Certifications on version 2012 R2 or newer, preferred
- VMWare Cert (6.0 or 6.5), preferred
- NCDA, NCSA, NCSE, preferred
Schedule: 40 hours per week, including every Saturday (day time hours)
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.