Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Support Analyst - CORP
at Centura Health
- SC IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- CORP-109 INVERNESS DR EAST
- All Shifts
- Work Type
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under direct supervision, provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff. Reviews records and reports of production, machine malfunctions and maintenance as well as organizational, procedural, and workflow plans and methods.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 0-2 years of experience in providing technical and application support
- demonstrated experience in customer service
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with application administrators and business partners to identify impacts and resolutions
- Ability to understand database systems, integration, design and reporting functionality
- Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills
- Associates Degred in related field required
- Bachelor Degree in related field preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to
20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.