Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Denver Colorado Branch as a Machine Operator.
- Must have the ability to learn and operate a Slitter Saw and/or a Rail Saw.
- Performs cutting operations according to customer’s specifications.
- Conducts quality checks on all materials to ensure the product meets all specifications.
- Must be able to read and completely understand the labeling process and read and write English.
- Must adjust the cutting schedule to insure the most efficient use of each slab of foam
- In addition to machine operation will provide minor repairs on equipment.
- Provides Minor Maintenance – Ability to swap mechanical parts and/or change saw blades.
- Manual adjustments depending upon the product specifications and cleaning of machinery.
- Monitors the equipment to make sure that downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Must make adjustments to the machinery to insure the maximum efficiency of the equipment.
- Verify proper operations of the equipment
- Comfortable with working with a variety of hand tools such as sockets, wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Ability to order and maintain a supply of necessary replacement parts.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.