Boulder Heavy Industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Boulder Heavy Industries
This position is the go-to person for answers around here – and boy are there a lot of questions! You’ll be answering phones and greeting people, dog-sitting while people leave their pups for a minute, booking conference rooms, coordinating happy hours, meeting planning, booking travel for candidates and tons of other things just as varied as this.
A Day in the Life
- Create a FUN and welcoming environment
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Master organizer of all thing’s office/common areas- you might actually think of your co-workers as your own children (i.e. distribute mail, check patio, turn off lights, empty and load dishwashers, tidy kitchen, etc…)
- Restock and order office supplies
- Complete expense report/s
- Assist with #FUN activities which facilitates company culture
- Organize Birthday card/ anniversary card distribution
- Assist with scheduling everything and anything (meetings, interviews, appointments)
- Become office BFF’s with the Office Manager by assisting in administrative and general office duties, because working as a team is so much better!!
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum of 1 year in an office coordinator role, or a history of supporting-people super powers.
- A maintenance-free hairstyle that won’t get messy when you’re continually changing hats
- It ain’t lost/broke/hopeless until “insert your name here” can’t find/fix/dream it
- Two things you can’t really learn on the job are attention to detail and patience with many personalities
- Those things you must already possess, Grasshopper
- The occasional use of an animated gif may be required
- Must be professional in person and over the phone
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate various assignments while maintaining poise and excellent customer service