Blackstone Technology Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Accounts Recruiter
at Blackstone Technology Group
# of Openings:
National Accounts Recruiter
Blackstone Technology Group is hiring an experienced National Accounts Recruiter in our Denver office to meet our client’s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. Our National Enterprise Account Management practice is a tight knit operation in Denver and a global provider of contingent talent solutions. Our seasoned talent professionals have a successful history of servicing the toughest demands of our staffing clients. Our agile and customized-to-client approach ensures that we meet our client’s specific needs and that we adapt to and fully support our client’s way of doing business.
· Our Technical Recruiters enjoy an immense amount of autonomy to drive the hiring process of delivering quality IT professionals in a time-sensitive, split-desk staffing environment. Our goal of meeting our client’s contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. We have a thriving business within large and mid-cap accounts and need help fulfilling well-qualified requirements for clients who are ready to strike.
· Blackstone Technology Group is also looking for qualifications from hard-working tenured technical recruiting professionals who are deadline driven, bright, enthusiastic, competitive and creative in navigating the competitive IT and VMS marketplace in getting to the right candidate first. We seek self-managed, driven performers who are results-focused and committed to the hunt of uncovering new candidates while nurturing lasting relationships with your network.
· 1+ years of quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical talent agency
· Good working knowledge of VMS systems and high volume recruiting
· Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent) within the IT Technology Sector
· Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
· Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
· Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies; Bullhorn & LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
· Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
· Proven experience meeting and exceeding individual quotas; $500K+ annual gross spread ideal.
· Creative and resourceful to provide solutions to both the sales force and clients
· Ability to think outside of the box in order to get to the right candidate first
· BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What’s in it for you?
Blackstone is invested in helping you to grow your career with unwavering support and you will be well-compensated for your efforts: We offer a competitive base salary + lucrative uncapped commission plan/earning potential + monetary incentives/contests to feed your competitive nature throughout the year + 100% paid benefits + 224 hours PTO (3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 8 holidays) + potential for an annual base pay increase (based on performance and merit) + a non-micro managed environment + the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at email@example.com. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.