Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Intern (Summer of 2019)
- Job ID
What you'll do
The Billtrust Software Developer Intern should be tech savvy and have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she should have solid research skills, triaging abilities and the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams. This is an opportunity to gain exposure to some of the fundamental aspects of object-oriented programming and web open-source technologies, while having the chance to leverage your strong academic knowledge.
- Work directly with engineering, quality assurance, product and other teams to gain an understanding of creating and maintaining our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Develop code for our customer-facing web applications, our back-end data processing applications, as well as for internal applications and testing tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments within the organization to help push code to production
- Perform industry analysis to help evaluate solution capabilities
- Support internal initiatives by performing research, observing and documenting process gaps and identifying corrective actions
- Special projects at the discretion of the Vice President, Development
What you'll bring to the team
- Ability to program in C, C++, C#, Java
- Understanding of data structures and algorithm design
- Basic understanding of OOP
- Availability to participate in the Summer Internship Program full-time, for approximately 10-12 weeks
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, or related field
How you’ll grow:
- Business training including tips on interviewing, presentations and other business categories
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks
What you'll get
- A Lively Culture: Summer BBQ’s, Ping pong tournaments, philanthropic committees, wellness committees, etc.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.