Bay Equity LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Servicing Associate
at Bay Equity LLC
Loan Servicing Associate
|Department:||Post Closing Corporate|
Bay Equity is a full-service retail mortgage lending institution headquartered in Corte Madera. In 2011 and 2012, San Francisco Business Times named Bay Equity among its "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies" in the Bay Area. Bay Equity has operations centers in California, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.
We are hiring for a Loan Servicing Associate to work remotely for our team.
The Loan Servicing Associate handles all aspects of interim loan servicing for Bay Equity, LLC. This person is responsible for the communication between our sub servicers, investors and borrowers regarding all loan payments due. All employees of Bay Equity are expected to provide quality customer service and maintain high ethical standards when serving our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make calls to borrower regarding Transfer of Loan Servicing
• Activate/Transfer all MI certs
• Respond to phone calls/emails regarding questions on loan payment/transfer letters
• Update Loan System with all changes and borrower communication notes
• Provide customer service for internal and external customers
• Respond and resolve issues promptly
• Ensure all procedures are in compliance with government regulations and company policies
• Answer questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance
• Research and analyze problems and recommend solutions
• Verify loan documentation and credit information
• Knowledge of working with a sub-servicer in all aspects
• Liaison between Bay Equity and all sub-servicers
• Perform various payment processing transactions to loan accounts (Mortgage and Consumer) including adjustments and payoffs accurately and efficiently
• Responsible for system updates pertaining to Servicer
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 plus years of mortgage banking experience
• Understanding of loan servicing transfers
• Proven problem solving and decision-making ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Able to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Compensation based on experience. Please see our website www.bayeq.com for more details on our company. This is a full-time position with enormous growth potential in an expanding company.
Bay Equity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Bay Equity is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 415/820-4525.