Bay Equity LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bay Equity LLC
Bay Equity is a full-service retail mortgage lending institution headquartered in Sausalito, CA. In 2011 and 2012, San Francisco Business Times named Bay Equity among its "Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies" in the Bay Area. Bay Equity also has operations centers in Concord, California; Portland, Oregon; Tacoma, Washington and Everett, Washington; Grand Junction, Colorado and with 74 retail branches from the West Coast to the Mid-West and South.
We are hiring for a Loan Officer to work for our Denver Tech Center.
At Bay Equity we are committed to Bay Way Best Practices. To our Loan Originators this means providing the greatest tools and programs to allow them to grow their business to the fullest. We are building a team of mortgage professionals who want to work with the best. We value growth, stability, and the rewards that come with a successful organization.
Get to know us. Get to know our people. Get to know the Bay Way. We are confident you will like what you see.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct business in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Market to clients through a variety of sales efforts including but not limited to; creating working relationships with Real Estate agents, attending industry meetings and home buyer seminars, follow up calls to RE agents, Builders, CPA’s, and past clientele
- Field inbound loan inquiries
- Originate loans and work with Loan Coordinator and processing to close the loan
- NMLS license
- Complete understanding of current mortgage laws, guidelines, loan programs and trends
- Ability to assist customers in determining which type of mortgage best meets their needs, as well as which mortgage product is most likely to be approved
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions of loans with clients
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent sales and consulting skills
- Able to competently perform mathematical and analytical tasks
- Ability to speak and present confidently in front of groups
- Must possess superior written and verbal skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits of joining Bay Equity Home Loans:
- Extensive product portfolio (Agency direct) Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, & Ginnie Mae
- Full loan originations, processing and marketing support
- Participate in extensive and creative marketing to reach new business including Radio, Online, events, MSA’s, Affinity programs
- Jumbo up to $5 Million
- Offering Conventional, VA, USDA, FHA and Portfolio Jumbo products available for SFR, Condo, and Manufactured Homes
- Competitive interest rates
- Top-notch operations and underwriting to reach industry leading and fast closings
- Great compensation plan
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. Compensation based on experience. This is a full-time position with enormous growth potential in an expanding company.