Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Treasury Sales Officer
at Bank of America Corporation
- Revenue: Drives multi-regional revenue by influencing stakeholders at headquarters to drive responsible growth and enhance overall client relationship
- Profitability: Assesses volume & transaction flow to ensure pricing meets profitability margins.
- Pipeline: Drives joint accountability of pipeline across all GTS products and all regions
- Services Per Relationships: Deepens SPR by expanding to new countries/regions and across products, while adhering
- Low Revenue Entities: Coordinates with Global TSO, regional sales & TSMs to evaluate low/no revenue entities to improve margins and free capacity
- Advocate: Raises awareness and generates excitement across GCB & BB for our international capabilities.
Why this role is critical for our international business
- Global coordination: Partners with Global TSO and Regional TSO(s) to develop prospects or strategic clients, reinforce global capabilities and drive multi region complex deals
- Prospect: Responsible for active development of international pipeline across all regions and identifying TFX opportunities
- Subject matter expert: Shares extensive knowledge of international cash management, foreign exchange, global liquidity structures, trade and KYC across all regions.
- Product appropriateness: Ensures positioning of international products is appropriate and suitability through thorough scoping of opportunity and setting of expectations with client.
- Client selection: Verifies prospects/clients fit within our International Guidelines. Flags any high risk clients to regional sales heads for GFCC review, including MLM, PEP, gaming, cross-border NGO, MSB and TPPP entity types
- Internal Education: Provides constant messaging around our international GTS capabilities. Shares best practices. Educates partners on TRE/ORR requirements for treasury services.
- Public speaking: Presents at local AFP and industry events on variety of topics
- Operational effectiveness: Escalates known issue with deal flow, on-boarding, product gaps, servicing issues, and KYC processes
Key Internal Activities
- Qualifies deals for regional engagement (client selection, thresholds, responsible growth, etc.)
- Assists Global TSOs to create a strategy and plan for complex clients and top tier prospects.
- Joins TSE and TSM team meetings to provide an update on international, as needed.
- Educates RMs, Global TSOs, TSAs, CAs and CSS team on our International GTS Capabilities as well as GTS Thresholds.
- Ensures that the team follows a strict pre-call planning, post call debriefs and circulates thorough call notes.
- Helps organize visits from regional TSOs, and as appropriate offers support to International Subsidiary Banking team.
- Partners with Global TSOs and Regional TSO(s) to verify that international pipeline is updated and accurate.
- Attends PAM sessions with Global TSO to qualify deals and align resources.
- Participates on the initial connect meetings with GCC or regional fulfillment to ensure deal is scoped correctly for on-boarding.
- Prepares monthly reports to internal stakeholders with performance updates (revenue growth, pipeline, etc)
- Creates awareness of TFX opportunities
- Works in close coordination with Rates & Currencies Origination team; regularly attends team meetings and keeps team fully informed of global deals.
- Joins Global TSO on International Deal Review and GTS Pricing committee meetings.
- Sales driven individual who can work and thrive in a matrix organization. Team player as, this role does not mange their own portfolio rather, their success is based on the value add by leading global treasury solution conversations with the client team to drive treasury revenue opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of global treasury, multi-regional treasury, trade, FX and liquidity
- Strong Analytical skills required
- Consultative sales approach and selling skills
- CTP, CCM or CertICM certification
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Desire to learn and continually adapt in a complex global environment
- Well-spoken, presentable and good communicator
- Min 7 - 10 years work experience in banking environment, preferably within global treasury sales, client management or similar client-facing role
- BA or BS degree
- Overseas work experience in banking, finance
- System knowledge: Navigator / GBS / GTS Locator / Microsoft Office
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. We serve approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.