Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Retail Sales Manager
at Bank of America Corporation
Advise potential borrowers regarding appropriate loan programs and the loan process. Engage in loan origination activities that include calling on Realtors, Builders, or other B2B business partners in the community. Participate in community or trade events for the purpose of promoting the Company. Quoting rates, programs and taking loan applications, and conducting loan support activities that encompass the point of sale. In addition, recruits, hires, coaches, counsels subordinate sales people and monitor sales activities within their sales team. Responsible for conducting training for any new hire or existing hires in both skills development and product training. Prepares and participates in Realtor/Builder functions including open houses and conventions. Monitor and analyze financial profitability; product penetration, opportunity and market share capture. Manage expense controls, draw management, pricing exceptions, pricing, and bonus reports. Work with quality control units, and other support units to enhance profitability, production and quality control. Drives Enterprise initiatives and provides market leadership through relationships with teams or originators aligned to Financial Centers or Merrill Lynch complexes.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others
- Ability to work as part of a team, lead and influence teammates on mortgage business priorities
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including a fundamental understanding of standard office applications
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully in an highly complex and matrix environment
- 3-5 years residential mortgage sales experience
- Other financial services sales experience
- Experience with self-sourcing
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding sales production goals
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.