Autism Home Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billingual Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Sign-On Bonus
at Autism Home Support Services
We want to help expand your behavior analytic knowledge and scope of practice!
At Autism Home Support Services (AHSS), we focus heavily on ensuring our clients reach their greatest potential through monitoring broad-scale outcomes. We have developed proprietary tools and metrics to not only track a client’s progress toward each skill but ensure that progress is on the timeline/trajectory that is most appropriate for their individual needs.
Why Join Our Allstar BCBA Team
- Ongoing mentorship, training, and access to our peer group support
- Ethical service delivery that is Outcomes-Focused
- Insurance and operations support
- Access to free CEUs and national speakers in the behavioral field
- Generous Professional Development Stipend
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a team
- Bonus Opportunities
- Industry-leading technology support
- Unparalleled advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to supervise future Behavior Analysts
- Leaders that keep your self-care in mind
- Access to our proprietary tools that assist in writing the most efficient and effective plans
- BHCOE Accredited Agency
- Mileage reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- includes; Major Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life, LTD, STD, Paid Time Off, and 401K.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Essential Job Functions
- Make appropriate clinical decisions that align with the BACB Professional and Ethical Code of Conduct
- Recommend therapy and parent training hours with integrity
- Accountable for the overall treatment plan and progress of the client
- Communicate and maintain effective working relationships in all levels of the organization
- Write and revise behavior-analytic treatment plans
- Train stakeholders and staff to ensure fidelity in the implementation of treatment plans
- Implement feedback and continue to seek personal growth and development
- Maintain confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
- Credentialed as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst by the BACB
- Fluent in Spanish (both written and oral)
- Background which includes direct services to individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience or willingness to learn a variety of nest practices in assessments across domains such as but not limited to PEAK, VB-MAPP, AFLS, AIM, Carolina Curriculum, Socially Savvy, and Essentials for Living.
- Development of skill acquisition and behavior support plans with proven, measurable improvement across metrics
- Desire to mentor RBTs
- Knowledgeable or interest in Natural Environment Teaching, Discrete Trial Training, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Verbal Behavior, Pivotal Response Training, Incidental Teaching, Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention, Precision Teaching.
- Values coordination and collaboration with multiple care providers, including Special Education Professionals, Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Pediatricians, and Neurologists.
Apply today and help Autism Home Support set the bar of quality applied behavior analysis. Together we can provide meaningful and significant help for our clients, our staff, and the community!
AHSS is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Autism Home Support is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org