Boulder Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Supervisor (full-time)
at Boulder Medical Center
Do you enjoy working with friendly and helpful people in a positive work environment? Are you ready to embrace a career that offers a variety of learning opportunities? Are you looking to make a positive impact on peoples' lives in our community?
Consider a career in the medical field as a Maintenance Supervisor at Boulder Medical Center (BMC). We're an independent, multi-specialty, outpatient network of providers and staff dedicated to engaging our patients in high-quality, compassionate health care. For over 70 years, BMC has been locally owned and operated, providing exceptional medical care to patients across the northwestern Front Range and surrounding communities. This unique business model is why many of our employees come and stay!
Summary - Maintenance Supervisor:
BMC is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our Facilities team!
- Monitors and participates in maintenance activities that include inspecting projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
- Answers questions and provides information related to projects including resolving problems, handling complaints and providing technical guidance as needed.
- Interacts professionally with the public, vendors and staff; maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet objectives.
- Is responsible for all facets of the hiring, performance management and termination process of department personnel. Duties include but are not limited to: interviewing, selecting, training, evaluating performance as well as coaching, counseling and/or disciplining employees, as needed.
- Coordinates activities with departments, including scheduling and resolving problems and inspects work.
- Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the utilization of resources to repair and ensure the safety of BMC, staff, and patients.
- Maintains facilities, storage sites and other areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuing they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Manages the Maintenance Work Order system to ensure timely responses and completion of tasks as needed. Works closely with all maintenance staff to ensure work orders are thoroughly completed.
- Maintains logs and records of equipment maintenance.
- Assembling, installation, and placing of various equipment and furniture.
- Continuously assesses satisfaction with on-call facility repair services; identifies shortcomings in responsiveness and quality of repairs; takes prompt, positive action to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have flexible schedule and is regularly on call. Occasionally works nights and weekends.
- Travels to all BMC locations as needed for facility-related emergencies.