|A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for an RF Design Engineer in Centennial, CO. |
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and capabilities:
- BSEE/BSCS degree and 5+ years of relevant LTE RF Design working experience.
- 5+ years of overall wireless experience in Design and Optimization roles including RF support of Site Acquisition and Site Construction teams
- Experience with macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies.
- Full proficiency in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various LTE design and optimization equipment and software.
- Working knowledge of at least 2 common industry propagation/planning rools (Planet, Atoll, iBwave) for model calibration, drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis, and site database maintenance.
- Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and experience performing inter-modulation and other external interference analysis.
- Knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters for 3GPP (NB-Iot, LTE, 5G, etc.) network technologies.
- Proficient knowledge of system topology and air interfaces for LoRA, SigFox, and other IoT LPWA standards is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Designs and plans wireless radio communications systems including radio propagation modeling and prediction, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell-site equipment layout, parameter definition, and ancillary equipment.
- Provides suggestions and analysis of large wireless network performance.
- Resolves a wide-range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Interact across multifunctional groups and customers.
- Work within a team of RF engineers and independently.
- Collaborate with Site Acquisition teams.
- Some travel may be involved.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)