Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master
at Ascentium Capital
Ascentium Capital is seeking a highly motivated and adaptable Project Manager to join our Technology Team based in Denver, CO. Come work at Ascentium Capital, a leading player in the Equipment Finance industry. We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join our supportive, talented team of professionals dedicated to producing the best technical solutions in our industry. Apply today!
- Ensure that team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively.
- Define and document project scope, objectives, milestones, and deadlines in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and manage project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Proactively provide process improvement suggestions and assist in defining and documenting procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Facilitate team meetings, including planning meetings, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.