Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aon Is Looking For A Senior Executive Liability Broker / Broker II
Currently we have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Executive Liability Broker / Broker II, within Aon U.S. Commercial Risk Solutions’ Financial Services Group (“FSG”). This position will be located in Denver, CO.
Your Impact - Job Responsibilities: The position requires the following capabilities:
- Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance carriers to obtain coverage that is in a client’s best interests. Coverages include: Directors’ and Officers’ Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Fiduciary Liability, Professional Liability and Kidnap/Ransom.
- A demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and effectively present complex insurance contract concepts.
- Present renewal results and insurance 101 overviews to clients’ board of directors.
- Utilize refined technical skills including client analysis / underwriting and insurance program diagnostic skills to continually improve client programs and create opportunity with prospective client programs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all external client contacts, prospects (primarily in the department of treasury, legal departments, or risk management) and internal Aon producers and account executives
- Develop and deliver effective client and prospect presentations in conjunction with senior team members
- Utilize effective underwriter relationships to improve broking results via a deep understanding of marketplace, carrier appetite and capabilities to be able to leverage carriers effectively.
- Utilize effective negotiation skills to improve broking results for clients.
- Effectively utilize the Aon FSG claims administration function and engage the claims and legal advocacy group for claim administration and counsel as per established protocols and as directed by senior team member
- Property & Casualty license required within 6 months of hire date.
In addition, and as a part of the support of the team:
- Provide efficient and effective support to senior FSG team members, internal Aon colleagues
- Always provide timely responses to clients and team members
- Effectively communicate with other technical or other senior team members and administrative staff to ensure proper prioritization of workflow
- Develop and utilize effective and efficient relationship(s) with administrative staff and junior team members (when approved by team leader) to ensure effective delegation and team resource utilization
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-10 years in brokering, underwriting, and / or other relevant executive liability industry experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Graduate degree (Juris Doctor, MBA) preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.