Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) Behavioral Health Clinician | Resiliency Team | Youth 18 & Younger
at AllHealth Network
- Do you have a passion for kids in the “system”?
- Is your experience with kids 18 and younger strong and do you have specific experience with kids 12 years old and younger?
- Are you looking for a place where you are valued for the work you do?
- Do you work to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassion?
- Are you a strong team player, where you take care of your teammates like you do your clients and you’re ready to jump in when the time calls for it?
Join AllHealth Network as our Behavioral Health Clinician on our Resiliency team and get to perform work rooted in Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) in a passionate team environment, providing support to children (18 years and younger) and their families, helping them build resiliency as a result of them being in complex systems of care. Your background working with younger clients, 12 years and younger, would provide a strength to our diverse team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Licensed in the State of Colorado with a LMFT LPC, or LCSW and have one (1) plus years’ experience as clinician/therapist with well-rounded background and modalities working with children and families providing individual and group therapy.
This position currently provides therapy via telehealth and would eventually be communities, conducting home visits.
Program Overview: The Resiliency Program is a multidisciplinary team that provides hopeful evidenced
based services to children, youth, and families experiencing significant behavior challenges that impact their ability to thrive by offering therapy, advocacy, and meaningful connection to community supports. Services are available in the office or in the home. The program is rooted in Trauma Systems Therapy (TST).
Location:Community Based Clinician serving clients through Arapahoe County Human Services/DHS.
Goals and Objectives:
- Build trusting relationships with clients, their families and internal team
- Promote a positive culture of learning and development, quality improvement, and standardized documentation among all staff
- Utilize Trauma Systems Therapy to build resiliency due to complex systems clients have been in
- Utilize strengths based language when working with clients and promote an optimistic future for clients and their families
What’s In It For You: Benefits & Perks:
First, you would be joining on of Denver’s Top Places to Work! We are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- And more!
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.