Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Lease Administrator- Greenwood Village, CO
at Air Methods
Responsible to implement and oversee internal lease database, and manage communication for critical dates and other key terms within the lease portfolio. Provides support to the Senior Category Manager to gather requirements and coordinate new leases and lease renewals with internal stakeholders. Ability to support the lease lifecycle management, lease auditing, construction, and maintenance projects across the portfolio. Interacts with internal team as well as Lessors, airport authorities and government agencies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Monitor the lease database and communicate critical action items related to lease terms, including tracking security deposits
• Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and coordinate new leases and lease renewals
• Perform lease and operating expense audits
• Assist with project management for various construction and maintenance projects
• Assist with implementation of policies and procedures for the Real Estate and Facilities Department
• Act as liaison with internal legal and accounting departments
• Assist on various Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing team initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling - 5%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year College or University and two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-4 years of experience with lease administration, real estate and database management experience.
• Knowledge of construction and maintenance project management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Develops and presents recommendations from accurate assessments and/or analysis
• Effective in supporting team to complete key projects and initiatives
• Knowledge of basic real estate contracts, analysis and processes
• Analytical, team-building, strategic thinking, process-driven
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Lease database experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• BOMA, Corenet, or similar preferred (but not required).
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.