Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate/Community Events Specialist- Greenwood Village, CO
at Air Methods
Leads the development of the organization’s annual strategy for marketing and employee events and involvements, including pioneering, creative, new tactics, and campaigns. Planning room layouts and the entertainment program, scheduling workshops, and demonstrations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following
- Produce detailed proposals for events, e.g., timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets
- Coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors, and equipment hire; Ensuring insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations are adhered to
- Perform post-event evaluation; including data entry and analysis, and producing reports for event stakeholders
- Partner with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event (if in-house and ticketed)
- Develop approach and methods to evaluate and measure event success. Leverage insights in the development of an annual strategy
- Manage the engagement strategy, creative approach, planning, and execution for the organization’s largest and highest profile employee events, including day-of-event management
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Percentage of time spent traveling - 15%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university and 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Participation executing large-scale events of 15,000 people at external venues preferred
Extensive knowledge managing vendors and partnering with internal business cohorts in supporting operative events
Builds partnerships with related departments or functions to enhance efficiency and execution
Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of collaboration at all levels
Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Readiness to work outside fixed business hours if necessary (e.g. mornings, evenings, and weekends)
Intermediate with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.