Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Valet Attendant - Black Hawk
at Affinity Gaming
Great Weekend Job with Tips
SUMMARY: The Valet Attendant parks and retrieve guest's vehicles in a timely, efficient, and effective manner. They must provide excellent guest service to every guest and be able to answer questions about the casino.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting guests; ensuring safety and proper care of guests/visitors vehicles while on property.
- Parks and retrieves vehicles for each player in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the Security department to distribute violation notices for cars parked illegally.
- Help ensure the garage is kept clean and safe for each guest.
- Ensure for the protection of customers vehicles.
3 years experience driving both automatic and standard transmission vehicles. Prior customer service experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
Paid meal period and subsidized bus passes
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.