Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Manager
at 2020 Companies
- Job ID
- Job Class
- Full Time
- Posting Location : Postal Code
2020 Companies has immediate full-time opportunities representing our client, Dell.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Dell Field Sales Manager will sell, train, and evangelize name brand computer and technology products in the country's most well-known retailers. Our goal is to ensure the retail associates have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when they are selling and demonstrating our client’s products. Our teams visit retail stores in their territory on a rotating and systematic weekly schedule to ensure a consistent message is delivered in a timely manner. Get ready, you are about to be at the center of the action as the latest and greatest tech toys hit the market!
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Annual Salary + Incentive
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Training
- Apparel and Equipment Provided
- Fun Travel and Paid Mileage
- Flexible Schedule
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive brand market share through daily direct and indirect sales activities engaging directly with customers and retail channel partners
- Develop partnership with retail store management to foster sales driving activities with associates
- Schedule and facilitate sales and product training with front line store associates and managers
- Drive sales productivity through high quality sales interactions with customers
- Schedule and participate in direct customer sales events
- Create consumer awareness and product brand preference community/corporate events while distributing marketing material
- Build and maintain industry vertical affiliate distribution relationships
- Effectively assess and communicate on-site needs such as marketing material and promotional collateral, etc.
- Educate customers while making product recommendations
- Meet or exceed personal sales productivity goals and key metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Generate enterprise leads through initial contact and product demonstration
- Accurately document and report sales, schedules, activities and best practices
- Collect customer feedback and provide sales/marketing channel insight and recommendations
- Set and maintain brand merchandising in retail locations and ensure all brand standards are followed
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals
- Meet or exceed weekly in store time goals
- Visit multiple store locations on a daily and weekly basis
- Effectively schedule store visits two weeks or more in advance
- Effectively execute sales activities inside each location during all visits
- Effectively demonstrate an on-going ability to establish, maintain and influence business relationships through increased shelf space, product placement and consistent productivity
- Record and maintain appropriate documentation for each visit
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years previous retail selling experience in consumer electronics or other technical/wireless products preferred
- 1+ years of successful training experience, preferably within direct marketing/telecommunications
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and connects with customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and customer service orientation
- Strong multi-tasking skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to perform independently in an unstructured work environment
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and state-required minimum liability automobile insurance coverage
- Ability to travel outside of assigned territory 25% of the time as needed