Job: Office Services Clerk (PT)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Provides support duties to the organization as needed. Acts as a backup receptionist and provides administrative services by filing, copying documents, getting office supplies and preparing conference rooms for meetings. Distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail for shipping using postage meter. Performs general maintenance of the facility and office equipment.
Skills / Requirements
- Applicant must have filing experience
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 1+ years of related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Reports to a supervisor.
Filing experience a must.