Job: Mortgage Loan Originator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Centennial Bank is proud of our team! We are always looking for the brightest and the best bankers in their respective fields of expertise! Our team members exemplify the "best of the best" and exhibit a strong work ethic, commitment, honesty and integrity. As a locally owned bank, Centennial Bank understands the importance of serving our community and we know that our greatest asset is our employees!
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Originator, at our Englewood location.
Increases mortgage loan portfolio by developing business contacts; attracting mortgage customers; completing mortgage loan processing and closings.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Duties:
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Meets mortgage loan financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Completes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Requirements
Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus